Friday, June 27, 2014

Food Journal for Friday June 27, 2014

Good Morning! I woke up today as excited today as I was yesterday. The only bad thing, is I was so excited that I had trouble sleeping.  Well that and my Cell-U-Loss, which is an herbal diuretic is clearly working as I had to get up to go to the bathroom several times. I know this will calm down once my body gets rid of all of the fluid I've been retaining, I am actually very glad it is working as I suffer from edema and night and my feet just ache as a result. My mind was just racing, thinking of all of my options and all of the possibilities. I have already mapped out my meals for the day. I will report at the end of the day whether or not I stuck to it or deviated. However, at this time I have no plans to deviate. 

Breakfast: 
Herbalife Shake, Herbalife Tea and Supplements (Cell Activator, Multivitamin, Cell-U-Loss)
Total Protein: 9g
Total Calories: 175

Snack:
Chobani Greek Yogurt (Apple Cinnamon), Herbalife Tea
Total Protein: 12g
Total Calories: 125

Lunch:
Herbalife Shake, Herbalife Tea and Supplements (Multivitamin, Cell-U-Loss)
Total Protein: 9g
Total Calories: 175

Snack: 
Side Salad (Spinach & Spring Mix, Cottage Cheese, Mushrooms & Salsa)
Herbalife Tea
Total Protein: 15g
Total Calories: 155

Dinner:
Tilapia (2 Filets), Sweet Potato, Side Salad (Spinach & Spring Mix, Cottage Cheese, Mushroom & Salsa), Small Side of Green Seedless Grapes and Strawberries), Herbalife Tea and Supplements (Cell Activator, Multivitamin, Cell-U-Loss)
Total Protein: 59g
Total Calories: 580


Todays Projected Protein Intake: 104g                           Projected Caloric Intake: 1210

I will check in tonight with my progress and with my before pics so we have something to compare to as I progress in my lifestyle change.

Update: This was a good day... I did not stray!

No comments:

Post a Comment